The ASDA-MS Series integrates robot controller and 4 axes of servo drives to perform mathematical calculations, smooth track planning, and loop control in one unit, greatly enhancing real-time system calculation performance. This design perfectly fulfills the demands of an industrial robots’ complex non-linear system and realizes dynamic compensation to achieve high-speed and high precision.
The ASDA-MS Series also supports the IEC61131-3 standard’s five kinds of programming language and PLCopen motion function block. It offers Delta Robot Languages (DRL) for robot application program development, so that customers can develop customized functions and programs for applications in various industries.
- Integrates robot controller and 4 axes of servo drives in one single unit with high flexibility and reliability
- Up to 10 axes motion control (4-axis robot + 6 external axes). Timely exchange of information for the controller and servo drive for real-time motion control
- Supports the IEC 61131-3 standard for five kinds of programming languages
- Offers Delta Robot Languages (DRL) for developing robot application programs
- Supports G-code programming for path planning for greater application flexibility
- Supports various communication interfaces for easy integration into existing systems
- Cartesian robots
- SCARA robots
- Articulated robots
- Delta robots
- Other industrial robots