To meet the requirements of the motion control market for industrial manufacturing machines, Delta presents a new High-end AC Servo System, the ASDA-A3 Series, with features such as multi-functionality, high-performance, energy-efficiency, and compact design.
With auto-tuning and a user-friendly interface for system analysis, the ASDA-A3 Series provides 3.1kHz of bandwidth and employs a 24-bit absolute type encoder, creating advantages that include high response, precise locating, and stable and flexible performance. In addition, the series has added new functions such as vibration suppression, system diagnosis, and a shared DC-bus design which can regenerate energy. Delta’s AC Servo System ASDA-A3 Series offers a comprehensive technology and solution to help our customers enhance their machine’s precision and achieve excellent performance.
- Higher responsiveness and shorter settling time increases productivity
- 16,777,216 pulses/turns ensure precise positioning
- Steady performance at low-speed enhances machining quality
- Keeps motor’s position during power shortage
- E-CAM & 99 sophisticated motion commands and segments allowed
- Graphical user interface offers simple setup and programming
- Arithmetic operation / comparison commands available
- General motion functions such as homing, position and speed commands
- Superimposition, blending, and jump change motion commands provided
Machine tool, precise carving machine, gantry processing, TFT LCD cutting machine, IC packaging machine, assembly / inspection machine for electronics, industrial robot, packaging machine, labeling machine, semiconductor machine, textile machine