Designed to provide a solution to highly demanding machines in speed and accuracy: 5-axis machining centers with RTCP, portal mills and boring mills.
FAGOR CNC’s operate machines with a large variety of kinematics and can be combined with continuous 5-axis interpolation, providing highquality part finishing. They also allow for machining with inclined planes, without having to relocate the part. Once the tool has been manually or automatically oriented, it is sufficient to define the inclined plane and thus execute many different types of machining operations, pockets, rotations, etc. with ease.
Ergonomic and robust design
- New line of keyboards with touch screen, integrated mouse and USB connector.
- Very visual browsing.
- Mounting design and component technology that meets sealing standard IP65 (NEMA12).
High speed machining
- Polynomial interpolation (splines) that provides an excellent part surface finish and high machining speed.
- More accurate finish, adapting the machining conditions to the dynamics of the machine evaluating in advance the programmed tool path changes.
- HSSA (High Speed Surface Accuracy) machining system that reduces mechanical strain on the machine and achieves smoother movements.
Optimizes machine efficiency
- Makes it easy to set up all kinds of machines and offers adjusting tools that make them most efficient.
- Finetune. Autotuning software for machining optimization.
Operation close to user's needs
- Operation based on popup type browsing and an interface easily adaptable to the work environment.
- Higher environmental protection, its software includes all the manuals.
In the vanguard of machine-tool technology
- Wide range of tools to help achieve the tightest tolerances and the best surface quality.
- ARFS adaptive control for considerably shorter machining time.