Delta’s Standard Multifunction Power Meter DPM-C520 is designed as a 3-phase high-precision smart power meter that fulfills the demand for monitoring the electricity data of multi-factories, and is suitable for installation on electric panels.
- Measures electric parameters and harmonics
- Supports alert and parameter group settings
- Adopts MODBUS protocol, suitable for control system applications, SCADA systems, and energy management & monitoring systems
- High-precision Class 0.5S bidirectional energy and electricity parameter measurement, complies with IEC 62053 and CNS 14607 criteria
- Supports power quality measurement of total / individual harmonic distortion and current / voltage unbalance
Large LCD Screen
- Adopts a 4” large LCD screen more advanced than competing brands that supports clear reading and display of English (capital and lowercase letters)
Parameter Grouping Function
- All electricity data can be combined as a parameter group that allows access for master controllers (including PLCs, SCADA and EMS). This function reduces reading time as well as enhances real-time data accessibility of the master controllers
- Combines several discontinuous register addresses to one continuous address, reducing commands to achieve high-efficiency data acquisition of the master controllers (SCADA and PLC)
- The DPM-C520 adopts fixing clips on both sides of the meter for easy installation without requiring tools and screws
- Supports the MODBUS protocol. All parameters can be transmitted to the master controllers via the built-in RS-485 communication interface
- The DPMSoft management software monitors real-time electricity data, and can easily export all history logs
- Offers energy history logs saved for up to 2 months, and with up to 17 electricity parameters based on various time intervals (example: 17 electricity parameters, 5 minute time interval for 2 months). Built-in 29 alarm events with up to 500 alert history logs
- The DPM-C520 is suitable for: energy management, medium or low voltage distribution systems, smart switch cabinets, energy management systems, factory automation systems, building automation systems, railway energy management systems, electric heating systems, wind power systems, energy storage systems, electric grid measurement, and energy quality analysis.